Rust occurs in all central heating systems producing a black (iron oxide) sludge and, in hard water areas, lime scale builds up in combination boilers just like in your kettle causing the following problems:
- Radiators cold at bottom due to black sludge.
- Radiators cold at top and need bleeding due to gases, a by product of rusting.
- Little or no hot water due to blocked pipes and heat exchangers.
- Radiators cold all over due to blocked valves and pipes.
- Boiler cutting out and no circulation due to blocked pump.
- Irritating boiler noise from sludge or lime scale build up, a warning sign of imminent costly problems.
What will I get after a Power Flush?
- Efficient central heating and hot water
- Working hot radiators and reliable hot water
- Rust protected central heating
- Scale protected system
- Lower fuel bills
- Peace of mind